When enemies surround you: A motivation to start your day.

 Hello, my valued friends.

 What do you do when enemies surround you?

    An enemy is anyone who opposes who you are or what you do to prevent you from promotion, achieving your goal or reaching your fullest potential. I am not speaking about constructive criticism here; I am referring to those people who believe that you should never have what they cannot have or achieve what they cannot achieve. I am speaking about the co-worker who reports everything you do to the boss and then smiles with you as though all is well. I am also speaking of the neighbour who deliberately moves your boundary pole or enters your yard and steals your fruits. Well, by now you get the picture I am painting: you know who your enemies are. I hope the following quotes will motivate you to continue aiming high despite the challenges.




Have a productive day


The Motivated Counsellor.

Comments

Popular Posts