Students need motivation too.

    Being a student is challenging, especially at university or college because you are constantly tasked with assignments, research papers, quizzes and examinations. It is even more challenging if you are employed and studying. Some days you may dread attending class because of the impending doom of what to expect. You may think: "Will the Lecturer ask me to answer a question I do not have the answer to?" "Will he or she ask for homework I did not do?" "Will there be an unexpected quiz?"  

    While student life can be stressful and overwhelming, I hope the following quote encourages you to keep thriving and to never give up!

 



YOU CAN DO IT!

Yours truly

The Motivated Counsellor

Comments

  1. You are one of kind teacher who is always humble and motivates her students every day, thanks to be apart of my journey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts